YOUR CHILD’S MEDICINE AT A GLANCE
Azidoz 500 Tablet is an antibiotic medication. It is commonly given to children for the treatment of a wide range of bacterial infections targeting the ear, eyes, nose, throat, lungs, skin, and gastrointestinal tract.
Azidoz 500 Tablet works by inhibiting the growth of the infection-causing bacteria and stopping it from multiplying. As a result of this, the spread of the infection is disabled. Azidoz 500 Tablet is usually given once a day, preferably in the morning. However, in the case of typhoid, it is to be given twice. Give it with or without food at about the same time each day. However, it is best given with food since children often have a sensitive stomach and could easily get a stomach upset.
Medicine dose depends on the type of infection your child has, its severity, and your child’s age and body weight. So stick to the dose, time, and way prescribed by the doctor. In case your child vomits within 30 minutes of taking this medicine, give the same dose again.
Your child may start to feel better within 2 days of regular dosing. However, you must still complete the full prescribed course of the medicine and never stop it abruptly as that may worsen your child’s condition or increase the risk of reinfection. Some of the minor and temporary side effects of this medicine include vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, and stomach pain. Usually, these episodes subside once your child’s body adapts to the medicine. However, in case these effects persist or become bothersome for your child, consult your child’s doctor without any delay.
Inform your child’s doctor about any previous episode of any allergy, heart problem, liver impairment, and kidney malfunction. Knowing the child’s medical history is critical for dose alterations and for planning your child’s overall treatment.
Azidoz 500 Tablet is an antibiotic medicine given to children for the treatment of a wide range of bacterial infections. It stops the growth of the bacteria causing the infection and clears the infection. Give it to your child for as long as prescribed by the doctor and avoid skipping doses. This will make sure that all bacteria are killed and they do not become resistant.